What is Typhoon TV? And What Makes It Stand Apart?
There can be many reasons behind a person being unable to watch movies and TV shows. He can be busy with work, he can be stuck in lockdown, or he simply does not have the money to pay for a subscription. Now, there are many ways to watch TV shows and movies for free. But, each of them is a hassle and can take hours. Instead, we have a better proposal for you – to download this free application that provides you with free shows, movies, cartoons, you name it!
Typhoon TV is an application that hosts content from many servers around the world. It is available for free and can be downloaded easily (we’ll go over that in a second). Moreover, it is just like any other media service provider. You have a catalogue of shows, different quality controls, and an option to turn subtitles on and off. Interesting, isn’t it? Now, let us go over the process of installing Typhoon TV on your Firestick device.
Features and Advantages Of Typhoon TV
- Free TV Shows and Movies: This one is obvious. You would download this application because it would provide you with free content whereas you would have to pay for subscriptions and whatnot.
- Impressive User Interface: Does it compromise on quality? No way! The user interface of Typhoon TV is as good as any other application out there. Yes, there can be some bugs but developers keep updating and releasing new versions.
- Multiple Video Player Options: Typhoon TV is unique in the sense that it gives you an option to use its internal video player or external video players. Hence, it gives you flexibility in terms of video playing options.
- Different Quality Versions: Do you have a high-speed Wi-Fi? You can choose HD links. Do you have a low-ended network connection? You choose SD or CAM links. More options give you more freedom to choose what suits you the best.
- Low Resource Demanding: It can be operated on any device. Its low size and low resource requirement make it an easy application to download, install, and run.
How To Install And Download Typhoon TV On Firestick TV?
Before we begin, we would like to recommend you a VPN to hide your location when downloading and using such apps. There are loads of VPNs out there and you can choose the one that suits you the best. Onto the process now:
- Once you are on your Firestick TV, go to ‘Settings’. Then, head over to ‘My Fire TV’ and choose ‘Developer Options’. There, turn on ‘Apps From Unknown Sources’. This step is important because we’ll be downloading this app through a different source.
- Next, we need to download an app called ‘Downloader’. Go back and enter the search screen. There, search for ‘Downloader’. Select the application and download it. Wait for it to download and when it finishes, open it. It’ll ask you to ‘Allow Downloader to access photos, files, and media on this device’. Click ‘Allow’ and you are good to go.
- Now, open the application and head over to the section where you enter URLs. There, you need to enter a location to download Typhoon TV. There are many links out there, but just to provide you with one, here’s this: https://typhoontv.in/apk/
- The application will start downloading. It will finish in a couple of seconds (it is a low-ended and a small application). When it does, install it. That is it, you have successfully downloaded the application! Moreover, you can choose to delete the setup file because you do not need it anymore. It is your choice, however, and it is not necessary to do so.
Enjoy Free Shows And Movies In The Comfort Of Your Home!
Typhoon TV is the application people have dreamt of and here it is now, available for all of you. We do recommend using VPNs to bypass certain firewalls and protect your privacy and your real location. If you have all of these necessary prerequisites, you are good to go! Enjoy watching free shows and movies!
Leave a Reply